CUSTOM BUILT HOMES
Building residential houses is a real joy....we love to create! As a seasoned builder of single family homes since 2003, Homes By AnnDavid, Inc. brings years of experience to the creation of your brand-new home and provides quality, affordability and style in every home we build. We would love the opportunity to consult with you and construct your next home.
- We can build to suit on your property.
- You can build to own or build to invest.
- We have a “trade in your house” program as an option for customers to experience new home ownership.
- Living in and insuring an older home with out-of-code, deteriorating structural issues can be challenging in Florida … a newly-built home can often be the best choice.
CHOOSE FROM OUR MANY MODELS
We have many models to choose from! Here are some of our most popular models that we’ve built in recent years:
- Blaike model 3/2/2 1200 sq feet under heat/air
- Mckenzie model 3/2/2 1358 sq feet under heat/air
- Janice II A model 3/2/2 1608 sq feet under heat/air
- Ranch model 3/2/2 1450 sq feet under heat/air
- Brittany model 3/2/2 1809 sq feet under heat and air
- Charcy model 2 story 5/3.5/2 over 2000 sq feet under heat/air
- Janice II 3/2/2 1608 sq feet under heat/air
- Janice I 3/2/2 1450 sq feet under heat/air
- Janice II 3/2/2 1608 sq ft under heat/air
2-10 HOME BUYERS WARRANTY
At Homes by AnnDavid Inc. we don’t believe in sacrificing quality for affordability. That’s why we back every home we build with a 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty (2-10 HBW), giving you 10 full years of structural home warranty protection provided by the nation’s leading home warranty company.
2-10 HBW only accepts the best builders into their program. To become a member, Homes by AnnDavid Inc. went through an extensive screening process that measures our building practices against
strict underwriting guidelines to ensure we maintain a high-quality product in addition to a careful
inspection of our workmanship.
- 1 full year of surety coverage against defects in workmanship and materials.
- 2 full years of systems surety coverage against defects in wiring, piping, and ductwork in electrical, plumbing, heating, cooling, ventilating, and mechanical systems.
- 10 full years of structural defect coverage for load-bearing components.
- Additionally, the 2-10 HBW is fully transferable, which will increase the future resale value of your home.
We love real estate and our goal is to meet every deal with an open mind and a helping hand. And, as real estate investors ourselves, we have years of experience in purchasing and selling properties. So, offering you a variety of Creative Financing Options is something we'd be happy to discuss to explore helping you buy, sell or even trade-in your existing home.
Oftentimes, we can come up with a solution to your unique situation. We are always committed to looking for ways to create the solution that completes the sale or purchase that you are working to achieve.
From trading-in your existing home or land, to owner-held private financing ... we welcome the opportunity to see what we can do for you! We look forward to working with you!
OUR BUILDING PROCESS
STEP 1: PRELIMINARY ACTIONS
- Select your Homes by AnnDavid model.
- Select the construction plans you desire.
- We’ll obtain all building permits and pay county impact fees.
- Water supply is determined (metered or well origination, depending upon availability).
- 2/10 Builders Warranty commences ... one year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship; 2 years warranty against defects in wiring, piping, and ductwork in electrical, plumbing, heating, cooling, ventilating and mechanical systems; structural coverage for 10 years.
STEP 2: SITE WORK
- Lot is cleared and clean fill dirt is brought in for foundational pad.
- Foundation is poured.
- Concrete pads are poured for service doors and A/C unit.
STEP 3: EXTERIOR CONSTRUCTION
- Exterior walls are constructed: either concrete block walls with stucco finish OR 2x6 wood frame with cement board OR custom lath with decorative stucco finish per appropriate model.
- All exterior walls receive two coats of acrylic latex paint.
- Roofing is installed:
- Engineered roof trusses, including cathedral ceilings.
- Installation of 15/32 OSB sheathing with synthetic under layment and 30-year dimensional fiberglass shingles.
- White Cameron / Ashley aluminum off ridge vents and soffit ventilation installed per plan selected.
STEP 4: INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION
- Wood framed walls are constructed with 2/4 studs (16” on center); pressure-treated lumber on all masonry and pressure-treated backing at windows and doors for treatment coverings.
- Plumbing is installed:
- Water is hooked up and turned on.
- Standard Delta or Moen faucets.
- Hall bath … decorative tub / shower insert OR if selected, enamel 5’ tub with tile.
- Master bath … decorative fiberglass shower insert OR if selected, tile walk-in shower.
- Toilets … ceramic 1.5 gallon elongated.
- Bathroom sinks … ceramic 19”.
- Kitchen sink … 33x22” stainless steel double compartment, 8” deep.
- Ice-maker line for refrigerator.
- 40 to 50-gallon water heater.
- Washing machine box.
- 3 exterior hose bibs.
- Septic system, per County Health Department
- Electrical is installed:
- 200-amp service for electrical supply.
- Washer / dryer hookup.
- All receptacles and rocker switches, per selection.
- Pre-wire and installation of ceiling fans.
- Smoke detectors.
- All lighting, per plans selected and builder’s choice.
- Light switches for walk-in closets.
- Exhaust fans in all bathrooms.
- Two phone and two cable outlets.
- Two exterior waterproof receptacles.
- Heating and A/C are installed:
- Bryant 15 seer heat-pump system.
- Digital thermostat control.
- A/C returns in all rooms
- Insulated ductwork and adjustable registers per plan and walk-in closets.
- Windows and doors are installed:
- Windows are single-hung colonial style with vinyl frames, insulated double pane clear HP low E, Argon gas glass per plans.
- Marble window sills.
- Front entry door … insulated PVC custom rot-with decorative insert and matching 14” sidelight in primed frames, if part of model.
- Insulated dual-paned clear glass sliding door onto lanai OR patio.
- Insulated PVC service door, per model and plan.
- All interior doors and molding trim are classic-styled (moldings and trim vary per plan)
- Insulation is installed:
- R-30 fiberglass batts in roof above all vaulted areas.
- Blown-in R-30 in all flat areas.
- R-11 fiberglass batts in all framed walls between garage and living areas.
- Celotex foam-insulated board against all living interior block walls.
- Interior finishes are completed:
- ½” drywall on all walls and ceilings with sprayed lace texture and two coats of satin paint.
- High Definition countertops with side bevels.
- Cabinets with crown molding, per model.
- Selected laminate flooring in living room and bedrooms.
- Linoleum flooring at foyer landing, dining room, kitchen, laundry and bathrooms OR tile as an optional upgrade.
- 42” high mirrors matching vanity length in bathrooms.
- Vinyl-clad Closet Maid shelving per model.
- Garage walls with ½” drywall on framed walls and ceiling, painted with two coats of acrylic washable latex paint.
- Garage attic access can accommodate attic stairs, if selected.
- 16x7’ metal-reinforced paneled overhead garage door.
STEP 5: APPLIANCES ARE INSTALLED
- Range – in stainless or neutral.
- Cabinet-mounted microwave – in stainless or neutral.
- Builder-select dishwasher – in stainless or neutral.
- Garbage disposal – if selected.
- Garage door opener with two remotes.
STEP 6: FINAL FINISHES ARE COMPLETED
- Removal of all construction debris.
- Pouring of 16’ wide driveway and walkway to front entry door.
- 15,000 sq. ft. of Bahia sod laid for corner lot OR 8,000 sq. ft. laid for inside lot.
- Landscaping installed … builder-selected shrubs and mulch.
STEP 7: YOU TAKE POSESSION OF YOUR BEAUTIFUL NEW HOME!
AMENITIES & PACKAGES
QUALITY EXTERIOR LANDSCAPING
- Bahia sod
- Builder-selected shrubs and small trees
2 COATS OF EXTERIOR PAINT
- All exterior walls receive two coats of acrylic latex paint
- Front door painted with your choice of builder colors
CONCRETE PADS FOR GARAGE SIDE DOOR, A/C UNIT AND BACKYARD PATIO / LANAI
TILED FOYER LANDING, DINING ROOM, KITCHEN, LAUNDRY AND BATHROOMS
WOOD LAMINATE FLOORING IN LIVING ROOM & BEDROOMS
CRAFTED KITCHEN CABINETRY
HIGH DEFINITION COUNTERTOPS WITH BEVELED EDGES
INSTALLED CEILING FANS THROUGHOUT
SEPARATE LAUNDRY ROOM
OPTIONAL AMENITIES & UPGRADES
MASTER BATH WITH TILED WALK-IN SHOWER
HALL BATH WITH TUB AND TILE
PLUS, MANY OTHER CHOICES AVAILABLE PER BUYER’S PREFERENCES:
- GRANITE COUNTER TOPS
- UPGRADED KITCHEN APPLIANCES
- ENHANCED PLUMBING FIXTURES
- UPGRADED LIGHTING FIXTURES
- DECORATIVE DOORS
- FRENCH DOORS
- ENTRYWAY LIGHTING
- EXTERIOR LIGHTING
- SCREENED ENCLOSURE ON PATIO / LANAI
- SWIMMING POOLS
- AND MORE
“Please contact us today. Whatever style of home you want to build and wherever you want to build it, we will help find the right solution for you. We look forward to meeting you and working together to fulfill your dreams!”